Welcome to By Heart and Hand's Blog...We are located in the Nashville area but work throughout the middle Tennessee area and are available for travel to other locations. We are a boutique style photography company that specializes in wedding photography as well as individual and family portaiture. If you like this little sampling of our work, please check out our website at http://www.byheartandhandphotography.com/.

We absolutely LOVE what we do! It is awesome to be able to share the excitement that accompanies such a happy time in people's lives. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your wedding or special event with you and see if we are a good fit. There are so many great photographers in the area that if for some reason we are unavailable or not a great fit, we are always happy to offer you a referral to some of our trusted friends! If you like what you see, shoot me an e-mail (info@byheartandhand.com) or give me a call (615-260-3093) and we can meet for coffee to chat!

Have a fabulous day!

Baby Girl Brenly's 3 month Photo Session

If you know me or follow my blog, you know I pretty bad at updating it in a timely manner.  It isn't that I don't want to share what I am doing, but more like I get so busy DOING that I run out of time to share what I have been up to.  Over the next few weeks, I am going to update you on what I have been up to.  The posts will include some weddings, some newborns, some family sessions, and even a couple of senior sessions.  There is an assortment because I enjoy all facets of photography.  I love weddings and do a lot of those, but I also enjoy newborn and family photography.  I may even share some of my creative portfolio of landscapes and animals over the next few weeks in an attempt to share my love of all types of photograpy with you.  Don't forget to like us on Facebook (see link to the right) and check out our regular website at www.byheartandhand.com.

Today I am going to share a 3 month session of Baby Girl Brenly from back in October...I know that was a long time ago.  I have since done her 6 month and 9 month sessions and will update those later.  I adore her family.  They are such great people and they came almost 70 miles so I could photograph this little princess!  I am so glad they did.  She is a sweetheart!



By Heart and Hand Photography  www.byheartandhand.com
What a princess!


www.byheartandhand.com
I love the expressions!
 


www.byheartandhand.com
 
 
By Heart and Hand Photography
We have done this same set up for her 6 month and 9 month pictures. 
It will be great to show how she has grown through her first year!
 

A sleepy little angel.
 
 


By Heart and Hand Photography
Wide Awake!



 

Hoot!  Hoo!  Who is the cutest baby around?

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Copyright By Heart and Hand - 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.